Learn more about Dr. William Smits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Smits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Smits, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smits graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smits has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Smits MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Smits practice?
- Dr. William Smits has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Smits practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, IN and Warsaw, IN.
See Fort Wayne Allergists, Fort Wayne Pediatricians, and Fort Wayne Pediatric Specialists.