Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Smits
Dr. William Smits, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Smits is affiliated with St. Vincent Kokomo, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and Parkview Hospital Randallia. Dr. Smits has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Smits has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. William Smits is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Russell Maples
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi42
Dr. James Parkerson
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Julie Stark
Fort Wayne, IN 0.07 mi5