A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Smolinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Smolinski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smolinski
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolinski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smolinski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Smolinski DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Smolinski practice?
- Dr. William Smolinski has 1 office location.
Dr. William Smolinski practices Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.