A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Smolinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Smolinski is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smolinski
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Smolinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolinski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smolinski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Smolinski DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Smolinski practice?
- Dr. William Smolinski has 1 office location.
Dr. William Smolinski practices Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.