Dr. William Smolinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Smolinski?

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

He is easy talk to. Always listens to my problem and has made recommendations and medications satisfactory.

This Dr. Is Wonderful

Posted on March 24th, 2016

This Dr. came in made my father and myself feel very comfortable and got us back on tract with medications. we are so pleased with his service, it was an awesome experience! My dad is finally feeling like he can do things again, not feeling so confused, such a different person, all because he took the time to get him on the right meds, and take him off some of the meds that where not needed! Thank you Dr. for giving my dad his life back!!!

Posted on December 4th, 2014