Dr. William Sneed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Sneed?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. William Sneed?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 20th, 2013

I can breathe

I have seen Dr. Sneed and he performed surgery (roto router) on my sinuses and the surgery went great. I've taken my son and daughter to see him and he made them feel comfortable. He has my sincere gratitude on helping my daughter. She was around two years old (just under) and wouldn't eat. I thought she may have a tooth problem and took her to see a dentist - nothing. Then I took her to see Dr. Sneed thinking she had an ear problem - nothing. Then Dr. Sneed said let me give her another look. He found a sore under her tongue where she bit it. He prescribed a custom lollipop that would numb her mouth and she began to eat and got better. She wasn't able to tell us what was wrong, and I can't thank him enough for helping.

April 6th, 2017