Dr. William Snell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2016
Good Family Doctor
Good Dr, and he is very good with follow up and refers when necessary.

July 18th, 2013
Good Family Practice
I really like the fact that he is thorough. He actually reads his own notes and follows up with you. I have been seeing Dr. Snell for about 15 years. I have recommended him to friends and everyone has had a positive experience. He listens to his patient and he has a sense of humor. I like that in a Doctor.

February 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Snell is a wonderful doctor that my wife and I have used for many years.I highly recommend him!

November 16th, 2012
My experience with this doctor could not be any better. I have recommended him to many people.

August 22nd, 2012
Wonderful Doctor--Knowledgable Diagnostician
I have been a patient of Dr. Snell for 15 years or more. I have found him to be very caring and considerate. He is a wonderful PCP. He diagnoses very accurately, and will not hesitate to order other tests or specialists if he feels it is necessary for you to receive the care you need. I have referred others to Dr. Snell, and will continue to do so with full confidence in his ability and caring. I have found his staff to be very friendly and helpful. Several have been with him for years. I feel Dr. Snell is an excellent doctor!!

August 22nd, 2012
Mediocre
Dr.Snell is a nice guy, but I am about to stop going to him and will find another doctor. Over the years his service had deteriorated. He crams too many patients in, and rushes thru appointments. He is not at thorough as he once was, perhaps because he is focusing on the "quantity" versus" quality" of care. What is most frustrating over the years is that Snell has several lazy, inconsiderated people working for him, and their notion of "customer service" is abysmal. They are rude, inflexible, condescending, and generally unhelpful. I've had appointments mishandled, documents and test results lost, and had to deal with condescending attitudes over the phone. Snell has received multiple complaints over the years about his rude, inflexible staff...but he just smiles and fails to address it. My assessment is that Snell is a nice guy, and a competent doctor, but he has gotten lazy over the years, and is focused more on making a buck and churning patients versus genuinely focusing on providing quality care.

April 13th, 2012
Caring Doctor
If you visit Dr Snell he will give you a full exam so be ready tp be examined. He may send you out for testing but he is very thourough and will find the cause

January 2nd, 2012
HORRIBLE STAFF!!!
The receptionist is a complete idiot! She canceled my appointment without any type of notification or reasoning! And she was completely rude about why she canceled my appointment! I would never go there again!

December 30th, 2010
Best Family Doctor!
Dr. Snell has been our family's Doctor for about 30 years. He is always the same caring,listening,going out of his way,person that we met about 30 years ago! His Osteopathic adjustments are also great! His staff has always been professional,yet caring,also! He is the best!