A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William So is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William So, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. So has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W S So MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William W. So practice?
- Dr. William So has 2 office locations.
Dr. William So practices Neurological Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.