A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sohn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sohn MD is a male Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Sohn practice?
- Dr. William Sohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sohn practices Surgery and Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Surgeons and Orange Urologists.