A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sohr is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sohr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohr graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eric Sohr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William E. Sohr practice?
- Dr. William Sohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sohr practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Morro Bay, CA.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors and Las Vegas Psychiatrists.