A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sohr is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sohr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohr graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eric Sohr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William E. Sohr practice?
- Dr. William Sohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sohr practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Morro Bay, CA.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas Psychiatrists.