A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sokol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sokol, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nicholas Sokol MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Sokol practice?
- Dr. William Sokol has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sokol practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Allergists and Irvine Internists.