Dr. William Sokol Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. William Sokol Jr?

Dr. Sokol

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Super doctor . Really helped me with my allergies . Iwas on so many medications from different doctors .He talked to me for a long time and asked questions no one else had . Like a detective he figured out what might be the problems and then did skin tests which he used to pick out the culprits . I had to move my dogs out of the bedroom and do some covering of bedding .I then had to get allergy shots ,which I really didn't want to do but now that i'm on once a month I'm so glad I did it .I AM OFF ALMOST ALL MY MEDS AND FEEL GREAT . thanks doc and a great nursing staff.

Dr. Sokol

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Doctor Sokol is a great physician and person.He is very intelligent and well informed about almost everything. Every meeting with him is a learning experience.I came to him after seeing five other doctors including lung specialists ,but on my first meeting with Dr. Sokol ,which lasted well over an hour and a half , he listened to my history of breathing problems ,examined me did some breathing tests, and called my other doctors , got a my previous x rays and blood tests and suggested a diagnosis which turned out to be correct and which everyone else had missed! I am now so much better . I am so thankful for his help . Thank You Dr. Sokol

Great Doctor if you can get past the blunt receptionist

Posted on November 21st, 2014