Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist
Video profile

3.0

Dr. Sokol show details Dr. Sokol
by george E on Aug 9th, 2016

Super doctor . Really helped me with my allergies . Iwas on so many medications from different doctors .He talked to me for a long time and asked questions no one else had . Like a detective he figured out what might be the problems and then did skin tests which he used to pick out the culprits . I had to move my dogs out of the bedroom and do some covering of bedding .I then had to get allergy shots ,which I really didn't want to do but now that i'm on once a month I'm so glad I did it .I AM OFF ALMOST ALL MY MEDS AND FEEL GREAT . thanks doc and a great nursing staff.

Great Immunologist and Allergist show details Great Immunologist and Allergist
by Judy F on Jul 13th, 2016

This doctor is well versed in all areas of sinus, throat, and lung disorders. He was able to diagnose, after 7 years of misdiagnoses from other doctors, with a very rare lung disease. He sent me to a lung doctor who them presented my case before a board of many lung doctors (that's how rare it was) and confirmed the diagnosis. He is amazing. He is very thorough and takes his time.

Dr. Sokol show details Dr. Sokol
by michael v on Jun 7th, 2016

Doctor Sokol is a great physician and person.He is very intelligent and well informed about almost everything. Every meeting with him is a learning experience.I came to him after seeing five other doctors including lung specialists ,but on my first meeting with Dr. Sokol ,which lasted well over an hour and a half , he listened to my history of breathing problems ,examined me did some breathing tests, and called my other doctors , got a my previous x rays and blood tests and suggested a diagnosis which turned out to be correct and which everyone else had missed! I am now so much better . I am so thankful for his help . Thank You Dr. Sokol

Great Allergist, great office show details Great Allergist, great office
Apr 8th, 2010

Dr. Sokol is an excellent allergist. I got the point where I was having such bad allergy attacks that I had to leave work sick. The intensity and frequency was such that I knew I had to do something. After seeing Dr. Sokol and getting on a regimen of immuno anti-gen shots, I no longer have the terrible allergy attacks.I do occasionally get allergy symptoms but an allergy pill will take care of it while as before, no allergy medicine worked for me.

Billing show details Billing
Nov 30th, 2009

Completely overcharged and isn't willing to fix. Do not see him, you will be over charged.