Dr. William Somers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Somers?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. William Somers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 3rd, 2014

Vasectomy

I would highly recommend Dr. Somers. He was very knowledgeable and professional. His staff was friendly and made me feel very comfortable during a vasectomy procedure. He and his staff talked to me through the entire process, making me feel relaxed and confident. Dr. Somers called me personally after the procedure to ask how I was feeling. I was treated like a was an important patient. This was the best possible experience from the short wait times, the friendly staff and the outcome of the procedure. Within a day I felt no pain or discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Somers!

November 7th, 2013

seemed fine to me

Had a vascectomy everything went well BTW who want the Dr. to spend time with you after that?

September 11th, 2013

Vasectomy Reversal

Dr. Somers did a vasectomy reversal on my husband in 2010. Initially, he said it was successful, although he never presented us with any lab report that actually showed my husband's sperm had returned. My husband also had to have a follow up surgery due to a dissolvable stitch that miraculously didn't dissolve. Then, approximately 8 weeks later, my husband's next semen analysis said he had NO sperm, and the surgery was a failure. When my husband called back to inquire more, Dr Somers' receptionist was rude and dismissive to us. We never got answers to our questions. Last year we went to a new surgeon to do a second vasectomy reversal. It was a great success and I am currently pregnant, thanks to this different surgeon. If you are looking to have a delicate surgery like a vasectomy reversal done, look elsewhere. Dr Somers is not fellowship trained in microsurgery. He is a urologist performing vas reversals. Ironically, the second surgery with the more skilled surgeon actually cost us less money as well.

February 3rd, 2013

Over examination

I went in for a kidney stone and He said I needed a full exam. After rubbing my testicles for what felt like forever, I told him he was done. The next week I went for a follow up visit and he told me he needed to do a full exam. I got up and left.

July 27th, 2012

RUN from this Quack!!

June 24th, 2010

I was misdiagnosed with interstitial cystitis, which I didn't even have symptoms for; I was told I had the "classic case." Instead, I had to deal with pain that could have been avoided due to an ovarian cyst, and because it wasn't caught in time I ended up losing my ovary!

January 18th, 2017