Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Sommers
Dr. William Sommers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in Newark, DE. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Sommers is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Union Hospital and Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital. Dr. Sommers has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Sommers has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. William Sommers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Lee Dresser
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi30
Dr. Neil Schrandt
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi34
Dr. Karl Mcintosh
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Wilmington, DE 0.45 mi21