Dr. William Sommers DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2015
Be forewarned!
Dr. Sommers bedside manner is condescending and rude. After leaving the hospital and visiting at his practice his office was very bright which he didn't adjust after I complained of sensitivity to light. He prescribed a medication that I am not tolerating well but I have called for a week without getting a call back from him. I cannot stop taking this medication for fear of further seizures. I truly wish I had waited until Feb. to have another neurologist to see me. Please see another doctor in the practice do not see this man.

May 5th, 2014
Did not got a chance to see anyone. I had an appointment at 2pm I couldn't find the building located. I kept calling the Doctor's office and the phone was off the hook say that they were closed for lunch. After going through two buildings and finally got there it was 20 mins after. They couldn't take me in because I was late even though I had called and called. They front office are very rude with no compassion at all! Don't go there!

July 23rd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!
I went to a different Neurologist first because I could get a quicker appt. Obviously there was a reason for that because my previous doctor was a complete waste of time and money. I got in with Dr. Sommers fairly quickly, and have been with him for this past year. He has been very informative and very easy to talk to. He doesn't seem to rush you out of the office, and has no problem answering questions between appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Sommers to anyone with neurological issues.

October 6th, 2012
Very professional and overall great experience!
Highly recommend Dr. Sommers. Very professional and caring doctor. Displayed a sense on urgency when finding a diagnosis. All in all if you want a doctor who is dedicated to helping you the patient and works on a human time frame Dr. Sommers is the choice for you.

March 5th, 2010
Awful staff!!
The secretarys' that work here are rude and judgemental! Beware!