Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
.. show details ..
by .. on May 5th, 2014

Did not got a chance to see anyone. I had an appointment at 2pm I couldn't find the building located. I kept calling the Doctor's office and the phone was off the hook say that they were closed for lunch. After going through two buildings and finally got there it was 20 mins after. They couldn't take me in because I was late even though I had called and called. They front office are very rude with no compassion at all! Don't go there!

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jul 23rd, 2013

I went to a different Neurologist first because I could get a quicker appt. Obviously there was a reason for that because my previous doctor was a complete waste of time and money. I got in with Dr. Sommers fairly quickly, and have been with him for this past year. He has been very informative and very easy to talk to. He doesn't seem to rush you out of the office, and has no problem answering questions between appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Sommers to anyone with neurological issues.

Very professional and overall great experience! show details Very professional and overall great experience!
Oct 6th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Sommers. Very professional and caring doctor. Displayed a sense on urgency when finding a diagnosis. All in all if you want a doctor who is dedicated to helping you the patient and works on a human time frame Dr. Sommers is the choice for you.

Awful staff!! show details Awful staff!!
Mar 5th, 2010

The secretarys' that work here are rude and judgemental! Beware!