A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sonis is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sonis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sonis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Sonis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William A. Sonis practice?
- Dr. William Sonis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sonis practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.