Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Sonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sonis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sonis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sonis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Sonis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William A. Sonis practice?
- Dr. William Sonis has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sonis practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.