A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spanos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spanos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spanos, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanos graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Spanos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Spanos MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Spanos practice?
- Dr. William Spanos has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Spanos practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and New Albany, IN.
See Encinitas Radiologists.