Learn more about Dr. William Spellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spellman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spellman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spellman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Spellman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Spellman practice?
Dr. William Spellman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richboro, PA.
See Lansdale Surgeons.