Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

2.5

Belongs in jail show details Belongs in jail
by Laura on Sep 10th, 2015

Don't go to this doctor he's a liar and a cheat physically assaulted me during exam through my arms above my head and now I have numbness in arms and legs completely lied on report and told me I was a lazy and then I need to get back to work he doesn't care that I have metal in my neck a lot of people have the same injury as me he stated I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this doctor I have to go to see Dr Berman pretty soon I heard he is just as bad as Spellman probably should be brothers I'm born in nursing home I hate workmans comp they're a bunch of liars cheats and if they were ever heard of a job I would like to see them go through all this very stressful situation Plus Dr spell on the filthy his nails were disgusting I didn't want him touching me I don't know where they find these doctors but they look like they crawled under the last rock I was seriously hurt at work I'm not scamming anything my life has completely changed since this happened and it's a complete nightmare thank God for my husband doctor try to refuse my husband coming in for the exam also why but he did not assault me refuse to go to the doctor my mother can get me out of it judge threaten to stop Payment which is totally ridiculous but that's how workmans comp works terrified to get hurt again cuz I will become paralyzed who was he looks like a predator gross I don't know where they find these people the nothing but insurance pigs they get like $10,000 per visit no wonder they live for these insurance companies I hope this helps anyone else that is gone to the doctor just beware very ignorant and remember they're not your friend or your doctor there's a money hungry pigs the highest with insurance company I have to see Dr Berman soon and I'm terrified I hope he doesn't hurt me like Dr spellman did.