A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spence
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spence has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Spence MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Spence practice?
- Dr. William Spence has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spence practices Family Medicine near Bethany, OK.
See Bethany Primary Care Doctors.