A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spence
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Spence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spence has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Spence MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Spence practice?
- Dr. William Spence has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spence practices Family Medicine near Bethany, OK.
See Bethany Family Physicians.