A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spencer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rand Spencer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. William Spencer has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Spencer practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX and Paris, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.