A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spiegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spiegel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spiegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan