Dr. William Spillane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 14th, 2016
Don't walk, Run from this Office.
My mother was treated by this office, they are draconian in their abuse of power. People in pain are weak, they will tolerate horrible behavior and abuse for relief, this office seems to enjoy seeing patients suffer and uses their power to relieve pain as a tool to teach them s lesson. Specifically sending my mother away in pain so severe she was crying for a long weekend with no meds because she was 15 min late for an appointment.

September 7th, 2016
Very dismissive. Questioned referral Dr's diagnosis. Refused to provide service. HORRIBLE attitude.

August 2nd, 2016
Very nice and really concern for my well being. Would recommend Dr. Spillane to anyone. Also he is very knowledgeable.

November 3rd, 2015
One of the best Dr's I have visited, and I have seen more than my share.

February 6th, 2013
Best at his work & listens!
He is very kind hearted. He is thorogh with tests and knows by what you describe and feel how to help you.

February 6th, 2013
Best at his work & listens!

November 6th, 2012
Dr. Spillane is an awesome physician. He cares.

February 29th, 2012
My Story
I suffer from chronic neck pain. Dr Spillane did not take the time to understand my case. My initial exam was completed by his PA Jane Kiletz (great PA) After months of unsuccessful treatment his final diagnosis as I was suffering from arthritis. This is the point I realized he was so unfamiliar with my case that he did not realize I had been injured in a head impact blunt force trauma accident. His office staff does not respect him and that was made very clear during every visit. When I questioned him about the diagnosis he became curt and defensive and hinted that a law suit must be pending and proceeded to tell me what I could tell the attorneys and was promptly dismissed. He has not bothered to see or speek with me since. Anyone who suffers from chronic pain knows that a lawsuit is the last thing your worried about, all you really want is your life back. Even though this had taken place I decided to continue to see his PA for another 6 months with no relief. They have been unable to find a pain medicine or persue a treatment plan that could ease my pain. The overall lack of urgency to help relieve my pain has forced me to find another specialist. Overall I found Dr Spillane very arrogant, impatient, poor listener and very unprofessional with his staff and at times with his patience. I also found their appointment billing practices to be questionable and I am currently working with my insurance company to investigate this. I was seen by Dr Spillan for almost one year and I felt like I gave him and his office staff a fair opertunity to help ease my pain. Current pain level when I left his care was an 9 out of 10 with a 7 being my lowest pain level during the whole treatment period.

December 3rd, 2010
I was his patient for several years while he was at Wake Forest Baptist Hospital. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever been in touch with. He not only was a wonderful doctor but he became a close friend, a doctor I could talk to. I treasured his friendship and the accuracy of treating me for my condition. He is rated excellent in my opinion.