A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spitler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spitler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spitler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitler graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Spitler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mellor Spitler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Spitler practice?
- Dr. William Spitler has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spitler practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.