Learn more about Dr. William Spitler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spitler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spitler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitler graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Spitler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mellor Spitler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Spitler practice?
- Dr. William Spitler has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Spitler practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.