Learn more about Dr. William Spivak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spivak, Pediatrician, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spivak
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spivak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spivak, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivak graduated from M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spivak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center New York, Manhattan Borough
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Spivak MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Spivak practice?
- Dr. William Spivak has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spivak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Gastroenterologists.