Learn more about Dr. William Spivak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spivak, Pediatrician, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spivak
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spivak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spivak, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivak graduated from M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spivak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center New York, Manhattan Borough
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Spivak MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Spivak practice?
- Dr. William Spivak has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spivak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Gastroenterologists.