A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spivak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spivak, Pediatrician, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spivak, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spivak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Spivak MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Spivak practice?
- Dr. William Spivak has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spivak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.