Learn more about Dr. William Sponsel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sponsel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sponsel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sponsel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sponsel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sponsel graduated from University Of Bristol, England.
Dr. Sponsel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eric Sponsel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Sponsel practice?
- Dr. William Sponsel has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sponsel practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.