A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Springhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Springhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Springhart, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Springhart graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Springhart has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick Springhart MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Springhart practice?
- Dr. William Springhart has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Springhart practices Urology and Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA and Shreveport, LA.
See Greenville Urologists and Greenville Surgeons.