A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spruell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spruell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spruell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spruell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Spruell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugh Spruell MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Spruell practice?
- Dr. William Spruell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spruell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Rheumatologists.