A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spruell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spruell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spruell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spruell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spruell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spruell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Spruell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugh Spruell MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Spruell practice?
- Dr. William Spruell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spruell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Rheumatologists.