A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spurlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spurlock, Integrative Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spurlock
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spurlock graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Marcus Spurlock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Spurlock practice?
- Dr. William Spurlock has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spurlock practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.