Dr. William St Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William St Martin?

December 26th, 2015

Didn't Care

When I was in high school my father, a local doctor and acquaintance of Dr. Bill's, was diagnosed with cancer and my family split apart. I reacted by working out obsessively and I stopped eating. Went from 213lbs (5'10) to 124lbs in about 6 months. The malnutrition caused my body serious stress- my hair fell out, my fingernails cracked, I had wounds that wouldn't heal and my gall bladder was slowly failing me (I eventually had to get it taken out by another Houma doctor at the age of 17). I would show up to Dr. Bill's office nearly in tears at the physical agony I was causing myself by (unknowingly) being anorexic. He told me it was stress because of what I was going through, which yes- that was a factor, but not once did he TELL ME TO EAT OR TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. Not once did he acknowledge my symptoms and correctly diagnose me. He wrote me two prescriptions for anti-depressants and sent me on my way. I recovered after my dad's passing; however I developed Graves' Disease and my IBS combined with the loss of my gallbladder has caused me thousands of dollars of treatment and given me a lifetime of intestinal discomfort. I stopped seeing Dr. Bill 3 years ago, but I had to leave this review because I still cannot believe that the person I was going to for help wrote me off as a 'depression' case. It has really destroyed my trust and respect of doctors, and my dad was one of the best there was.

January 13th, 2015

Dr St Martin is very compassionate with his patients. Great doctor..

October 11th, 2017