A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stacey, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stacey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Stacey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stacey MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William Stacey practice?
- Dr. William Stacey has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Stacey practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.