A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stallworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stallworth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stallworth graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stallworth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alvin Stallworth MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Stallworth practice?
- Dr. William Stallworth has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Stallworth practices Urology near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pataskala, OH.
See Newark Urologists.