Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Stansfield
Dr. William Stansfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stansfield is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, New Hanover Regional Medical Center and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. William Stansfield has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Stansfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. James Hwang
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Theodore Schuman
Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Michelle Roughton
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi8