A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stapleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stapleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Stapleton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. William Stapleton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stapleton practices Family Medicine near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Primary Care Doctors.