Dr. William Starks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Starks?

One Doctor I DON'T mind waiting for.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Doctor Sparks cares about me... does your doctor really care about you? He talks to me. He hears me. He takes the time to really figure things out instead of throwing whatever's on the top of the list at me. Honestly, I consider him a friend.

Annual Check UP

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr. Starks and his staff are awesome!!! Very Nice, Excellent service and treatment. Dr. Starks was able to communicate on a patient level. He tries hard to meet all my needs, I will continue to use him for my annual check up.

Best Dr ever!

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Stark was the last Dr I had to search for. In my 8 years of trying to figure myself out I found someone who did most of the figuring out for me. When I explained what i felt , he knew what I needed.. He's yet to be wrong. He just knows.. Thats particularly hard to find unfortunately nowadays. I have already recommended him to all my family and friends. Even my neighbor has gone to see him and loves him..

Doctor is good, but Billing is horrible

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Doctor was good, but they coded me incorrectly. No one from billing department returns the call or respond. I have been trying to reach billing for last one month. But they do not return call. I have been charged for incorrect coding by this clinic.

My primary care Dr.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

My former long-time practitioner recently retired. I found Dr. Starks doing a search of providers within my local area. I could not be more pleases and wish he would have been known to me years ago. I am kept completely informed about my tests results, with detailed explanations of the anatomy and functions of my body health. He listens attentively and when meds are needed, explains the reasons. He does not over prescribe, which gives me a feeling of trust.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I will recommend one hundred percent Dr. Williams Stark, as fine Physician, who is always is willing to provide is patient with the most accurate diagnosis, and follow up after all visits. His service is excellent.

CWords and comments from a new patient. At 60 yrs old. First doctor I met that I really appreciated.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Starks has god to be one of the most incredible doctors I have met. He Is very: - Timely - Gets right to the situation - knew exactly what my condition was - prescribed what was before me - medication began to work the same day after use. Being a no nonsense person, I felt compelled to say what a marvelous doctor he is. I have even referred him to a lot of people who are thinking about changing doctors. Again, HE IS AWESOME,..

My choice

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Over all he is a great doctor. He listen and shows concern. He also not only act but show he know what he is talking about.

Comment from a new patient

Posted on September 27th, 2016

In my old age I never thought I would meet a new doctor as attentive, caring and yet to the point of my visit. When I left his office I felt knowledgeable, confident and assured of my condition as well as THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HIS DOING. I have referred him to many of my friends. I just want to assure any one looking for a new doctor, Consider Dr. William W. Starks, MD. P.S. In my old age she thinks I have finally met a doctor that she knows I am confident in his diagnosis and comfortable with his results. Again, Thanks you Dr. Starks

Mr

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Very good Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2016

In and out...he really care about my jealth and doing all to help me maintain it. Thank you Dr. William Starks

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Starks to anyone needing a family doctor. He takes the time to get to know you and genuinely cares about his patients. The entire staff is wonderful!