Dr. William Starks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

October 27th, 2016
Doctor is good, but Billing is horrible
Doctor was good, but they coded me incorrectly. No one from billing department returns the call or respond. I have been trying to reach billing for last one month. But they do not return call. I have been charged for incorrect coding by this clinic.

My primary care Dr.
My former long-time practitioner recently retired. I found Dr. Starks doing a search of providers within my local area. I could not be more pleases and wish he would have been known to me years ago. I am kept completely informed about my tests results, with detailed explanations of the anatomy and functions of my body health. He listens attentively and when meds are needed, explains the reasons. He does not over prescribe, which gives me a feeling of trust.

October 25th, 2016
I will recommend one hundred percent Dr. Williams Stark, as fine Physician, who is always is willing to provide is patient with the most accurate diagnosis, and follow up after all visits. His service is excellent.

October 25th, 2016
CWords and comments from a new patient. At 60 yrs old. First doctor I met that I really appreciated.
Dr. Starks has god to be one of the most incredible doctors I have met. He Is very: - Timely - Gets right to the situation - knew exactly what my condition was - prescribed what was before me - medication began to work the same day after use. Being a no nonsense person, I felt compelled to say what a marvelous doctor he is. I have even referred him to a lot of people who are thinking about changing doctors. Again, HE IS AWESOME,..

October 13th, 2016
My choice
Over all he is a great doctor. He listen and shows concern. He also not only act but show he know what he is talking about.

September 27th, 2016
Comment from a new patient
In my old age I never thought I would meet a new doctor as attentive, caring and yet to the point of my visit. When I left his office I felt knowledgeable, confident and assured of my condition as well as THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HIS DOING. I have referred him to many of my friends. I just want to assure any one looking for a new doctor, Consider Dr. William W. Starks, MD. P.S. In my old age she thinks I have finally met a doctor that she knows I am confident in his diagnosis and comfortable with his results. Again, Thanks you Dr. Starks

September 12th, 2016
Mr
Very good Doctor

September 7th, 2016
In and out...he really care about my jealth and doing all to help me maintain it. Thank you Dr. William Starks

June 8th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Starks to anyone needing a family doctor. He takes the time to get to know you and genuinely cares about his patients. The entire staff is wonderful!

November 27th, 2015
Accurate diagnosis and spends time with me explain with details

July 28th, 2015
Great Experience
First time visiting Dr. Stark and he was very professional and thorough. Good bedside manner and asked a lot of questions too. He listened and took notes. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

April 23rd, 2015
Patient
Thorough, exact medical treatment without waffling. I highly recommend Dr. Starks. After you get past his initial gruffness, he is awesome. Very military which appeals to me. If you can't handle the truth, don't go there. He tells it like it is and then writes a summary so you have everything he told you in writing. Very willing to work around and with your insurance when necessary. I enjoyed my visits. He is a straight forward and good physician,. I highly recommend him.