A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stastny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stastny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stastny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stastny graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stastny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Stastny MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Stastny practice?
- Dr. William Stastny has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Stastny practices Family Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond Du Lac, WI and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
See Sheboygan Primary Care Doctors.