Learn more about Dr. William Stavinoha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stavinoha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stavinoha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavinoha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stavinoha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stavinoha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Stavinoha practice?
Dr. William Stavinoha practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.