A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Stavropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Stavropoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavropoulos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stavropoulos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Stavropoulos, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Rectal Cancer
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavropoulos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stavropoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S William Stavropoulos MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. S W. Stavropoulos practice?
- Dr. S Stavropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. S Stavropoulos practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.