A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Stavropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Stavropoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Stavropoulos, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Rectal Cancer
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavropoulos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stavropoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stavropoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. S Stavropoulos practice?
Dr. S Stavropoulos practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.