Learn more about Dr. S Stavropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Stavropoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavropoulos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stavropoulos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Stavropoulos, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Rectal Cancer
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavropoulos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stavropoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S William Stavropoulos MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. S W. Stavropoulos practice?
- Dr. S Stavropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. S Stavropoulos practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.