A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stavrou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stavrou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavrou graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Stavrou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Reg Med Ctr, Sumter, Sc
- Tuomey Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Strat Stavrou MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Stavrou practice?
- Dr. William Stavrou has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stavrou practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Internists and Sumter Cardiologists.