Dr. William Stebbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stebbins?

A Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Stebbins. He is a kind, caring and very compassionate physician. I went to see Dr. Stebbins about a cosmetic surgery on my eyes that had gone terribly wrong. He not only provided me with guidance and direction with my issue(s), but even went so far as to place a call to another physician in order to help me with a revision. I was at a very low point and Dr. Stebbins helped me not only medically but emotionally as well. I highly recommend him. He is not only a wonderful doctor but an equally wonderful person. I thank him for all he did to help me!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I have just had my second Mohs procedure with Dr. Stebbins. There is absolutely no scar from the first surgery to remove a basal cell carcinoma. Two weeks ago Dr. Stebbins removed a squamous cell carcinoma in the middle of my forehead which required about 12 stitches. After only two weeks there is almost no scarring. He is great, and so is the whole support system, especially his nurse Caroline.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

All the faith in the world in him. I will be having surgery in 2 weeks. Very knowledgeable.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I have been to Dr Stebbins several times with excellent results with Botox as well as fillers

Dr Stebbins is a wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2014

So thankful he is my doctor! I had Mohs surgery and after 17 stitches between my eye and nose, I have little to no visible scarring AND the basal cell cancer is gone. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a sense of humor that puts you at ease, both greatly appreciated..

Wonderful

Posted on September 18th, 2013

This guy is great!! He is so personable and nice. He has a sense of humor, but most importantly, he is hot. And that is what really counts in a great doctor!

Wonderful doctor