Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist

1410 Rp Beach Blvd
Ste A
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-790-0789
Locations and availability (1)

|  The Best!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

I love Dr. Stechschulte! Or Dr. Bill as I call him. Most caring physician and knowledgable person I know. Owe my life to him in helping me get through my medical problems. Takes the time to get to know me as well. Office staff is congenial and professional! Was recommended to him by my pharmacist nearly 9 years ago and highly recommend him to any one looking for a great primary care doc!

|  My opinion on Dr. Stechschulte  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Been going to him for a couple of years. I am 66 year old male. I have been to many doctors in my lifetime. He is the best I have seen. His staff is friendly, as is he. I took my Mother to him, so you know I trust him. First class person, first class doctor. If you are looking for a doctor, give him a try. His office staff and himself will take good care of you. His office is in Royal Palm Beach, a little down from the Publix Supermarket. On the first floor , plenty of parking. Easy to get to. I am not going to make this a long note. It is going to be short. There are a lot of things I could tell you but the main one is that he is VERY SMART, VERY CARING and very easy to talk to. Office staff will treat you right. Everybody there is very nice to deal with. If you need a new doctor, give him a try. I think he hard to beat....

|  caring and professional doctor,wonderful staff  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

I happen to be an anxiety, panic ridden person with fear of crowds and new things, also get very tounge tied trying to describe symptoms...I put off going to the doctor even when needed for this very reason - yet I have been a patient at RoyalPalm Medical for over 15yrs. The whole staff and Dr. S. have such patience with my issues and I'm sure it puts me in the "tough patient" category -yet they are always kind, and their cheerful attitudes help to make a hard situation for me, much easier to get through. He also treated my deceased husband of 13yrs who died at 46yrs old ,for over 4yrs with the utmost dignity, compassion and respect....even though his illness was hampered by his being an alcholoic -yet Dr.S. never judged (but he did try to get him to quit or at least slow down on his consumption), but my husband was a stubborn man who knew the end was near. So bottom line, for our family Royal Palm Medical's whole staff has been the best with diagnosis, medical care and most of all their personable,caring and non judgemental attitudes.Dr S is a very good man in our eyes and a wonderful doctor. A wise choice to choose RPMC if you are in need of a new doctor.D.G.M. - Royal Palm Beach, Fl.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by CYNTHIA M PASCUAL on Jun 9th, 2010

A PROFESSIONAL M.D. WHO IS VERY EASY TO SPEAK WITH, HE GIVES IT TO YOU STRAIGHT. EXPLAINS IN SIMPLE TERMS WHAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND. MANY PEOPLE VISIT THEIR DOCTORS VERY NERVOUS & FRIGHTENED. DR. B HELPS YOU TO RELAX BY SMILING & JOKING WITH YOU IF NECCESSARY, WHICH IS A CHANGE FROM MANY OF MY PASSED M.D.'S WHO WOULD PUT ME ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE TO GET ME IN & OUT ASAP, NOT DR. B. GOD BLESS HIM & HIS STAFF. THEY ARE NOW ON MY BFF LIST. IF YOU ARE THINKING CHANGING M.D., I RECOMMEND DR. B WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

|  Knowledgable and Friendly  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

Quick, in an out was able to look at my history and quickly diagnose my issue. Not a pill pusher and looks at the whole issue.

|  An excellent doctor!  |  show details
by Androse on Sep 10th, 2009

He has been our family PCP for about 8 years now. (Us - ages 66 & 89). The doctor is skilled, caring and an honorable man. He doesn't play 'defensive medicine' but at the same time doesn't omit necessary procedures or meds. We respect and trust him. His staff mirrors his qualities.

|  William Stechschulte, MD  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2009

DR. STECHUTLE IS A WONDERFUL MD. I JUST BEGAN TO SEE HIM AND I MUST GREATLY SAY THAT HE IS A WONDER. I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, BUT DO NOT THINK YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET ONE SINCE CURRENT IS ONLY IS TAKING MEDICARE, BUT JUST KEEP TRYING,SINCERELY,CYNTHIA M. PASCUAL