Mar 8th, 2016

I am a chronic pain disabled patient with medical records to back up my claims. This doctor promised to give me pain medication, even talked me into leaving my pain management doctor of three years, because he insisted he would provide my pain medication to me. Then after four visits refused to give me pain medication any longer. He used a lame excuse that he did not want to put me through taking urine tests or counting my pills. He nearly ruined my relationship with my previous doctor. He put me at risk for withdrawal, not caring if I could get pain medication else where. He lied to me by saying he was no longer giving pain medication to his patients, and then two weeks later wrote a pain script for my senior relative. He left me in tears , with no assurance that I would be able to get my medication in the future for my chronic pain. What ever happened to the oath doctor's take to care for their patients!

Mr. & Mrs. show details Mr. & Mrs.
by Ralph & Maria Elena Barilla on Mar 20th, 2015

Absolutely a wonderful doctor and practice. Excellent, caring, prompt, superior bedside manner. Never rushed during exam.

The Best! show details The Best!
Oct 25th, 2012

I love Dr. Stechschulte! Or Dr. Bill as I call him. Most caring physician and knowledgable person I know. Owe my life to him in helping me get through my medical problems. Takes the time to get to know me as well. Office staff is congenial and professional! Was recommended to him by my pharmacist nearly 9 years ago and highly recommend him to any one looking for a great primary care doc!

My opinion on Dr. Stechschulte show details My opinion on Dr. Stechschulte
Jul 25th, 2012

Been going to him for a couple of years. I am 66 year old male. I have been to many doctors in my lifetime. He is the best I have seen. His staff is friendly, as is he. I took my Mother to him, so you know I trust him. First class person, first class doctor. If you are looking for a doctor, give him a try. His office staff and himself will take good care of you. His office is in Royal Palm Beach, a little down from the Publix Supermarket. On the first floor , plenty of parking. Easy to get to. I am not going to make this a long note. It is going to be short. There are a lot of things I could tell you but the main one is that he is VERY SMART, VERY CARING and very easy to talk to. Office staff will treat you right. Everybody there is very nice to deal with. If you need a new doctor, give him a try. I think he hard to beat....

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
by CYNTHIA M PASCUAL on Jun 9th, 2010

A PROFESSIONAL M.D. WHO IS VERY EASY TO SPEAK WITH, HE GIVES IT TO YOU STRAIGHT. EXPLAINS IN SIMPLE TERMS WHAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND. MANY PEOPLE VISIT THEIR DOCTORS VERY NERVOUS & FRIGHTENED. DR. B HELPS YOU TO RELAX BY SMILING & JOKING WITH YOU IF NECCESSARY, WHICH IS A CHANGE FROM MANY OF MY PASSED M.D.'S WHO WOULD PUT ME ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE TO GET ME IN & OUT ASAP, NOT DR. B. GOD BLESS HIM & HIS STAFF. THEY ARE NOW ON MY BFF LIST. IF YOU ARE THINKING CHANGING M.D., I RECOMMEND DR. B WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

Knowledgable and Friendly show details Knowledgable and Friendly
Jan 13th, 2010

Quick, in an out was able to look at my history and quickly diagnose my issue. Not a pill pusher and looks at the whole issue.

An excellent doctor! show details An excellent doctor!
by Androse on Sep 10th, 2009

He has been our family PCP for about 8 years now. (Us - ages 66 & 89). The doctor is skilled, caring and an honorable man. He doesn't play 'defensive medicine' but at the same time doesn't omit necessary procedures or meds. We respect and trust him. His staff mirrors his qualities.