A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steele, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steele has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Steele MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Steele practice?
- Dr. William Steele has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Steele practices Dermatology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL and Davenport, FL.
See Kissimmee Dermatologists.