Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I have nothing but nice things to say. show details I have nothing but nice things to say.
by Adam R. on Nov 12th, 2015

I don't know what these older reviews are talking about. I went to this office years ago, when I was in my 20's and while I can say that I never met Dr. Steele personally, it didn't matter one bit. I met with an individual by the name of Steve, I believe he was the "No. 2" or "2nd in Command". He treated me with GREAT attitude. We found things to laugh at even though we barely had anything in common. He cured my Folliculitis of the Scalp when no one else could even diagnose it. He even performed an excision & drainage of the abscess on my scalp. When my mother started tearing up because she felt sad watching me in pain (even though he was very generous with the local anesthetic), the attending nurse on hand coped with my mother by giving her a tissue and comforting her, trying to put her at ease. Ultimately, i have a little scar left, it was unavoidable due to the nature of the abscess but I've never been happier to sleep peacefully and painlessly on my head for years to come. The follow-ups were consistent and didn't stop until Steve was absolutely sure that I'd be just fine from then on. P.S. As for the other posts that complained about Medical Release forms, they need to get educated with the Florida Medical System. Those forms are put in place to protect you from foreign entities outside your medical care from obtaining information you might want to keep private. That you had to wait a little for someone to show up to a closed office isn't their fault. You should've signed that form when you first visited as I know for a fact that it's in all of their preliminary paperwork when you first visit. Every kind of doctor in FL has those forms and they are required by law to issue them so I doubt, unless you visited some shady office, that they would've forgotten something like that... If I had my guess, I'd say you're probably just a competitor trying to defame the offices. I can't give my honest opinion about Dr. William Steele because I've never met him personally, but his assistant Steve was GOLDEN. A great person, with a great personality! His staff was nothing less than positively memorable. Till this day, I have nothing but thanks to give for helping me beat my Folliculitis which was a minor inconvenience compared to my current condition. I'll always be grateful :)

Jul 21st, 2015

Great experience

by Maleia Moore on May 21st, 2014

Nice

Terrible Service show details Terrible Service
Oct 26th, 2010

Never saw doctor, only saw physiciant's assistant. The office service was deplorable. Got online to schedule appointment and they returned the call a whole week later. Upon finding out which dermatologist I had seen, my family physician suggested I seek a second opinion. Also my endocrinologist suggested getting another opinion. When I attempted to retrieve my medical records, there was nothing but grief to be had. I was told in order to get my complete records, it was required that I complete a release form which I did after waiting 40 minutes outside the office for the person I was to meet there. The office was closed and I was told by the person who finally came that this branch office might not open again. Unbelieveably I was also told that it would take 10 to 30 days to get my records!! This doctor's service is beyond deplorable!! Save your money and time and find a more reliable doctor.

Office visit in Kissimmee show details Office visit in Kissimmee
Nov 19th, 2009

I saw the PA Mr. Siino that day, he was excellent in answering my questions and spending enough time w me

Sep 23rd, 2009

Bedside manner doesn't exist with this pratice ! The employees do not wash their hands or wear gloves when changing surgical dressings. The office does not have a sink in the patient rooms or the surgery rooms