A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Steely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steely
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steely Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steely, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steely graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Steely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Clarkisville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Morris Steely MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Steely practice?
- Dr. William Steely has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Steely practices Surgery near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Surgeons.