A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Steely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steely, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steely graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Steely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Clarkisville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Morris Steely MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Steely practice?
- Dr. William Steely has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Steely practices Surgery near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Surgeons.