Surgical Specialist
Renaisance Plastic Surgery
85 E Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48083
586-779-3030
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Horrible Wait Time  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2013

I went to Dr. Stefani based on a referral from my dermatologist, thinking it would be a great experience. The first time I went there, I waited for over an hour to be taken into the exam room. I was told this doesn't happen often and that the doctor was just running behind. Once in the room I waited another 15 minutes. When the doctor finally came in, he spent ~5 minutes with me and told me to schedule my procedure. When I went for the procedure I was the first appointment so I didn't have to wait at 8:00am. At 8:35 I was finally taken into the room and the doctor didn't arrive until 8:45. He then didn't know which areas needed surgical attention and asked me to remind him. I was very disappointed and will be sure to go somewhere else in the future. I feel it is very unprofessional to keep patients waiting for over 45 minutes at every visit; we have our own careers.

Jul 12th, 2012

Went to see Dr. Stephani to help correct another doctors mistake. I guess I was wasting his time for he dismissed me by telling me to go back to the doctor that caused the problem. I still am living with this embarrassment. The staff was great.

Feb 14th, 2012

Wonderful surgeon! Had to repair a botched done by someone else. Did a fantastic job and would recommend him to friends and family.

Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Stefani is extremely knowedgeable, highly skilled and has an incredible bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.