Dr. William Stefani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stefani?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. William Stefani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2016

Surgical revision

I have to say I had a very good experience with Dr. Stefanie and staff. They were easy to work with and understanding. Dr. Stefani did exactly what we discussed at my consultation. The results are as good as I was told and what I expected. After having at least 3 other breast surgeries for revisions and re-dos after breast cancer, Dr. Stefani finally got it right. I am very pleased with my results. I have recommended him to a few friends as well. I hope their experience is a great as mine was!!!!

February 9th, 2016

Best plastic surgeon around!

November 14th, 2015

Waste of money!

I was actually referred to Dr. Stefani by another plastic surgeon. The wait time was outrageous, over an hour initially. Prior to the surgery (facial) Dr. S. didn't seem to know what it was about and had no physician's notes on it. I pointed out the areas but evidently he still didn't get it or remember, because not only was my fat transfer inadequate in areas that he indicated would be filled, but he left a scar next to my left eye from the cannula. Why was I, the patient, supposed to "remind/instruct" the Dr. of the surgery procedures he should be aware of? Plus, at that point, I was wearing only a hospital gown and was partially sedated. During the process of booking the surgery, I was forcefully 'ordered' to purchase several products from Renaissance Spa, the two of which I bought turned out to be totally unnecessary. On post-op visits, Dr. S. just kept suggesting more surgery and procedures. The pain and expense were worth almost nothing!

July 13th, 2015

Outstanding compassionate professional physician

December 4th, 2013

Horrible Wait Time

I went to Dr. Stefani based on a referral from my dermatologist, thinking it would be a great experience. The first time I went there, I waited for over an hour to be taken into the exam room. I was told this doesn't happen often and that the doctor was just running behind. Once in the room I waited another 15 minutes. When the doctor finally came in, he spent ~5 minutes with me and told me to schedule my procedure. When I went for the procedure I was the first appointment so I didn't have to wait at 8:00am. At 8:35 I was finally taken into the room and the doctor didn't arrive until 8:45. He then didn't know which areas needed surgical attention and asked me to remind him. I was very disappointed and will be sure to go somewhere else in the future. I feel it is very unprofessional to keep patients waiting for over 45 minutes at every visit; we have our own careers.

July 12th, 2012

Went to see Dr. Stephani to help correct another doctors mistake. I guess I was wasting his time for he dismissed me by telling me to go back to the doctor that caused the problem. I still am living with this embarrassment. The staff was great.

February 15th, 2012

Wonderful surgeon! Had to repair a botched done by someone else. Did a fantastic job and would recommend him to friends and family.

November 3rd, 2009

Dr. Stefani is extremely knowedgeable, highly skilled and has an incredible bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

August 9th, 2017