A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steffan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Steffan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steffan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steffan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Curtis Steffan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Steffan practice?
- Dr. William Steffan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Steffan practices Family Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Family Physicians.