A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Steier graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Steier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William DR Steier MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Steier practice?
- Dr. William Steier has 1 office location.
Dr. William Steier practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, Brooklyn Oncologists, and Brooklyn Pathologists.