A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Steinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans