A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Steinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. William Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. William Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Potomac, MD.
See Potomac Internists and Potomac Gastroenterologists.