A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Steinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. William Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. William Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Potomac, MD.
See Potomac Internists and Potomac Gastroenterologists.