Dr. William Steiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2011
He is a excellent diagnostician; he is available during an emergency; he listens to my concerns. It is a partnership in care. He makes rounds in the hospital in addition to timely follow up phone calls. I never feel rushed. His office staff are wonderful!

May 4th, 2010
Not a Fit for Everyone
His strength of assertiveness is also his weakness. I felt I was getting good medical care, but there was a definite personality clash as he has a fairly dominate personality. In the long run, we weren't good for each other in regards to a patient/doctor relationship built on trust.

March 18th, 2010
Never had a problem with Dr Steiner always professional with myself and my wife. And always listen to what we had to say.

April 16th, 2008
Want to be Treated Like An Infant - Here's the Man for You
I have never been spoken to in such a condescending manner in my life. The man simply didn't believe a thing I said. He said that the pain I was experiencing in my upper abdomen following the most excruciating echocardiogram as "all in my head" although it was diagnosed as severe internal tissue damage by another MD - especially after viewing the greenish-purple 8" x3" bruised caused by the sonographer. When I told him I had shingles at age 13, he made me define "shingles" - which was rather child-like - and then he said, "So,what you think is that you actually had Shingles as a young teenager, right?" in a high baby-talk voice. I simply answered, "No, sir, I had Shingles when I was 13 as diagnosed by my pediatrician who has since passed away." EVERYTHING I SAID was repeated back to me in a questioning manner. It was something I don't want any other person to ever experience.