A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Steinkohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Steinkohl, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Steinkohl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinkohl graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Steinkohl has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Steinkohl MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Steinkohl practice?
- Dr. William Steinkohl has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Steinkohl practices Urology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Urologists.