Dr. William Steinkohl MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

November 30th, 2015
not a better Eurologist anywhere

May 3rd, 2015
His office staff is unresponsive to things that are not convenient. He seems bored with patients concerned. Had TURP performed. Need to redo surgery. Was unresponsive to serious UTI that could affect my life. Only got help by going to emergency room for service.

December 26th, 2014
Dr. Steinkohl does things his way, he does not take into consideration what you have previously experienced or that you understand your body. It is his way only.

August 15th, 2014
It looks like he don't care, all is fast, next please!

September 30th, 2013
Completely unsuited for his job
Dr. Steinkohl was extremely full of himself, rude and did not spend any time with me at all. He did not want to answer any questions, and I would not trust him with any type of major procedure.

May 28th, 2013
Dr. Steinkohl was extremely short, impatient and unwilling to answer questions. He was condescending and quite frankly physically abusive. I would definitely not recommend him.

February 1st, 2012
Awesome Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Steinkohl due to kidney issues and have been going to him for the last three months. I have been able to get same day, same morning appointments and he has called me back on weekends and during pre-dawn hours. He worked closely with another physician who I was also seeing for a related issue and called her to plan out treatment. He did not conduct unnecessary procedures, but did conduct necessary procedures within a reasonable time, including on weekends.The office staff is wonderful as well. They called me to folow up and see how I was doing and they called my insurance and spent time on the phone with them during business hours to fight for approval for necessary tests.Dr. Steinkohl is very professional and very caring. I would definately recommend this doctor. Also, he has a great sense of humor and a good bedside manner. I have been very impressed with the care that I have been receiving.

September 2nd, 2011
Very Professional Doctor
Dr. Steinkohl performed a button-TURP (prostate) surgery for me the spring of 2011.The operation is a relatively new procedure and I was a new patient. I spent time researching the operation on the Internet and had some concern, but Dr. Steinkohl explained the operation in understandable terms, outlining benefits, possible drawbacks and alternatives. One problem was my 30-year bout with a motor-neuron disease, Primary Lateral Sclerosis. My research indicated I could expect an uncomfortable 4 to 6-week recovery period. I had one week of diminishing discomfort and then I was good as new. I very pleased with the results and have recommended Dr. Steinkohl to many other ol' coots and some interested doctors.

May 13th, 2011
pleased with his outstanding care
overseas i had several surgeries in the past created lots of additional problems, after i had my surgery with Dr. W. Stienkhol, he was able to solve and treat the problem to the point in less recovery time and excellent results.

June 8th, 2017