inactive

William A Stellar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2012
Outstanding
He took his time with me and answered not only all of my questions but my wife's as well. Reviewed and explained all my test results and explained all of my options completely.

October 17th, 2011
Unprofessional
I had an appointment that was canceled without notification. I arrive to find it was canceled. Next appointment the Dr's family dog was in the officeThe EKG machine was brokenDr. did not listen to my heartome ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

March 9th, 2011
What can I say but he saved my life. He was able to diagnose a problem that others did not. He spent all the time with me and my family that we needed.

October 21st, 2010
The best bedside manner
Very informative. He did not speak down to me and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand

May 18th, 2010
Had to pick up my results and take them to another doctor because he never did give them to me. Had to pay $15 to get my records.

March 5th, 2010
The best!
Although I had to wait for 40 minutes for my appointment, Dr Stellar was worth the wait. He spent a significant amount of time with me and I never felt rushed. He took the time to explain my illness and completely explained all of my options to me. He saw me in follow up and reviewed all of my test results to me. While in the hospital, he spent time with my family answering questions.